Saturday, June 23, 2012

Simon is now 4!!

Tuesday was Simon's birthday.  We celebrated by having family and friends over for a super hero party.  I tried to make it as laid back as possible so the kids had chicken nuggets from McDonald's with goldfish and spiderman fruit snacks.  I also put out the Bat Cave and all the superhero action figures I could find.   It was fun to watch all 10 kids playing together and in the backyard.

Simon has grown so much over the past year.   Here is an off-the-top-of-my-head list about Simon:
-He can now count past 20 and skip count by 10s.
-He loves to personify objects and make up stories about them.  One time I found him saying, "oh no! don't eat me!"  every time he put a grape in his mouth.
-He likes to cook.
-He can now peddle his own tricycle.
-He sings with more emotion than I have ever heard out of a child.  My favorite is when he sings Yesterday by the Beatles, although I don't know what troubles Simon has :)
-His favorite foods right now are grapes, peanuts, toast, and chicken nuggets.





No comments:

Post a Comment