Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Jonah's 1st Birthday!!!


July 1st was Jonah's Birthday.  For his birthday, we taught him to hold up one finger and yell "Dat!" When we ask him how old he is.  He was very excited about the whole event.  We had a rubber ducky party for him.  One of his first words was duck and he still gets excited when he gets to play when his rubber ducky in the tub.  Now he has over ten of them!  I guess that's what happens when you're the third child.  He loved his cake (which I made).  He really didn't get that messy.  I think he wants to be like everyone else so he tried to eat as neatly as possible.

At one, Jonah:
-Likes grapes, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and goldfish.
-Can stand for 5 seconds on his own.
-Signs more, eat, drink, and all done.
-Does a perfect imitation of Newton's meow.
-Is a crazy dancer whenever music is turned on.  The louder and faster the better!
-Can go up and down the stairs all by himself.  He even claps for himself when nobody else will!


Here's some more pictures from Jonah's day.

Look at my big present!

Reed is helping!

I like this  new ball learning table!


Duck Cake

I just want to eat that cake!

Finally I get to touch it!






Cake!

Why haven't I had this before?  It's good!

mmmmmm

All Done!


1 comment: